Bilateral student exchange agreements
TTÜ has signed several exchange agreements with universities everywhere in the world.
Tuition fee is usually waived by the universities that have signed the exchange agreement and students are encouraged to apply for different national and international scholarships.
Starting from 2017/2018 Academic year, it is now possible for students to apply for a TTÜ Scholarship when going to study abroad with our bilateral agreements.
In the additional application round, the students can apply for a 1000 EUR scholarship. This time, the scholarship will be given out to 3 students.
Once you have applied for studies abroad in OIS*, please send us your Motivation Letter (2500 characters, without spaces) to mobility at ttu dot ee.
*NB! Make sure to mention applying for this scholarship in your OIS application!
List of active exchange agreements:
- Beijing Institute of Technology (2 places)
- China University of Petroleum Beijing (2 places)
- Macau University of Science and Technology (5 places)
- Shandong University of Science and Technology (2 places)
- University of Science and Technology Beijing (2 places)
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (3 places - only for School of IT)
- Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences
- Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg
- University of Applied Sciences Giessen-Friedberg (Department of Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics)
- Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University
(2 places)1 place available
- University of Electro-Communications (5 places)
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunciations (Department of Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics)
- M. Auezov South Kazakhstan state University (Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Economics)
- Zhetysu State University named after I. Zhansugurov (Law)
- ITMO University (Mechatronics - Master's level; Information Technology, Engineering- 2 places)
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (2 places)
- Pskov State University (Electrical Power Engineering and Mechatronics - 2 places)
- The University of California, Berkeley (4 places - Master's level only; at least TOEFL 90) *Please note that you must pay tuition fee to study there.
- University of New Mexico (1 place - Bachelor's level TOEFL 68; Master's level TOEFL 79)
Applying available only in the main application round in February!
For more information and updates about the American partner universities, please visit the webpage of the EducationUSA Advising Center.